Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY 4th!!!

HAPPY 4th EVERYONE! It's the start of a long, three-day weekend... This week has been slow workwise for me... but I'm enjoying it.. have spent a couple days lounging by the pool at my mom's house - for those of you who don't know, she lives three houses down from me! So it's a short walk (and an even shorter drive) to her house, and to the pool! I had lunch with my friend, Renee, on Tuesday - we had an early lunch at Applebee's, and then I spent about 3 hours by the pool, after which I went home and changed and did a little work.. .every now and then, I DO have to find time to sneak in a little work! More time by the pool Wednesday for a couple hours, then back to work again!

Tonight, Thursday night, Dennis and I had dinner up at Capital City Club with my mom and stepdad, then came home and watched some TV. SO nice to think of being able to sleep in in the morning and then go back down for MORE lounging by the pool, then grilling out! Looking forward to a nice, lazy 4th of July holiday!

No comments: