Thursday, July 17, 2008

International Days!

I seem to be making the "ethnic rounds" the last couple of days...last night, I got together with the Girls' Night Out gang -known affectionately as GNO - we gathered at Sumo's for happy hour and dinner and had a blast! I think Sumo's has the best Japanese food in town. That was the first time I've been in there since they burned down about a year ago.. I have eagerly been looking forward to going back now that it's reopened. And I was very happy to see that they built it back just like it was before - same layout and all! We had a rather flirtatious cook - I think he enjoyed cooking for a dozen women!

Tonight I had dinner with Joan at San Jose, so I did the Mexican thing. It was great catching up with her - haven't seen her a whole lot lately. We enjoyed a nice cold beer, some nachos and some catching up time! Afterward I went and met up with Dennis at Richland Mall - he was getting his hair cut so I had to wait for him - but entertained myself trying on clothes for awhile! Of course, one of my favorite pasttimes!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday - it seems like it's been a long week. It promises to be a busy weekend though - a wine tasting on Friday night, a service and reception at church Sat night for our pastor who is leaving, and then we have to leave that to attend an engagement party. No rest for the weary!

No comments: